~life is too short, so enjoy it while u can ~

Friday, July 4, 2008

fReakY FriDay (part 1)

my pink jade bracelet+green jade ring
dear readers...


salam to all...

hahaha..today i wake up very late..near 11 gtu(alamak!brani gile statement!)hahaha...ada 2 hari saje for extra sleep and lazing around, so i just used every opportunity yang ade untuk tido sepuasnye...

btw, i gv my mom chance to cook today..eheh..asek i je yg masak, nak gak rase masakan mak..=p

punyelah syok lazing around, i nearly forget that i had to send a copy of my report to the dept yg i practical ritu...sieeewwwwtt btol..dah la byk kuih lompang yg kene baiki..hahaha..my mom siap nak ajak g shopping lg...

rite now i'm in the process of revamp my wardrobe and my style..in order to start over a new life a turn over a new leaf, there are so many things to do, rite?currently i'm obsessed with crystal and jade..a proud owner of a nice pink jade bracelet and a green jade ring..hehehe..not to mention nice and shining crystal bracelets( and everything i got it for free!hahaha) So, for those who likes to share any info bout crystals and jades, feel free to share it with me=)
feel so sleepy...uh, serotonin quite high...hahaha...gotta go!


1 comment:

Muhamad Edy Bin Abdul Kasim said...

salam perkenalan dari saya.. :)

Lee Seung Gi - Losing My Mind