~life is too short, so enjoy it while u can ~

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

wOrrY LeSS Limit StreSS


salam..
weee~~~~
got this advice from application in facebook...a nice advice actually..
i must admit, that i easily stress..probably due to the fact that i try hard to be a perfectionist=p
but, when i'm in "stress" mood (pun intended) , i tend to forget to eat, or having low appetite..kikiki..which, in a way, help to maintain my slim figure (wahahahaha~yuks!)
so...if i'm stress, what i usually do???
erm...let me think...mmm....mmmm...mmm...
............
...................
........................
aha!
got the answer.=p
usually, i tend to pour all my sorrow to my love=)
or...i can cry until bengkak-bengkak mata while listening to sad love songs..hahahaha...it helps, REALLY!
watching 1 Litre of Tears also can help(uh,basah towel tau nanes tgk cerita ni)
besides, currently develop habit of cookin=) i think,it can help reduce 10% of stress...


but..i still think, the best way is to tell all to Allah...reading Quran...solat hajat...its the best..calm me down...=)


so...whats you are doing when u are in "stress" mood?
ccome n SHARE!!!!=)

No comments:

Lee Seung Gi - Losing My Mind